ABF Online Application
New ABF Applicants:
If you are a new ABF applicant, click on the “Start New Application” button below to begin a new application. That will automatically direct you to ABF’s Initial Application form where you will confirm the Funding Program and Language Preference, and enter your basic contact information. When you submit the initial form, you will be directed automatically to the Main Application form. Once the Main Application form has been completed, please click the Submit button on the final page.
Returning ABF Applicants:
If you submitted an application after April 15, 2020, you should have received an email welcoming you to the MyABF Community. To start a new application, please click on this MyABF Community login page link, then login to your account. Once logged in, click on the “Start A New Application” tile found on the home page, and follow the instructions.
If you have applied to ABF before, but it’s been at least a few months or longer, then you can begin a new application by click the “Start New Application” button above.
If you are not sure you have a MyABF account, you can email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Documents Reminder:
Please be sure to read through the Required Documents pages for the following programs as you may need to attach some documents or provide additional information in your application:
- North America College/Vocational – Required Documents
- Africa College/Vocational – Required Documents
- Philippines College/Vocational – Required Documents
- Europe College/Vocational – Required Documents
Saving Your Progress:
If you are not ready to submit your application and need to return to it later, you can save your progress and continue working from where you left off. To do so, click the checkbox found on each page of the Main Application (“Save my progress and resume later”).
- You will be prompted to enter your email and choose a password.
- Click Save.
- You will receive an email confirmation including a link to the login page allowing you to resume your application. You can also come back to this page and click the “Continue In-Progress Application” button below, which will direct you to the same login page.
- Important: remember the email you used, and save your password somewhere safe as both credentials will be required for you to recover your application. If you forget the password, you can click on “Forgot your password?“ to enter your email address and initiate the password reset function, which will automatically send you an email prompting you to choose a new password.
After you successfully submit your application to ABF, you will automatically receive an email welcoming you to the MyABF Community. Inside the Community, you can monitor your application’s progress and view your application history with ABF.
Included in the welcome email you will receive instructions prompting you to set up your MyABF Community account. Once you’ve completed that, please save your username and password in a safe place.
If you have forgotten your password, you can click “Forgot your password?” on the MyABF Community login page. Using the username that was emailed to you in the welcome email, follow the prompts to reset your password.
Checking Your Application Status:
You will receive email status alerts as your application moves through the various stages of progress. You can also check the status of your application by logging into the MyABF Community. Once logged in, click on the My Applications tile.
If you have any questions during the process, please reach out to us by emailing email@example.com.