ABF Online Application Instructions
Welcome! The MyABF Community is the NEW one-stop shop for monitoring your application’s progress, creating new applications, viewing application history, and/or updating your contact information. If you have never applied to ABF before, then you will first need to submit an application. Please see the New ABF Applicants section below for more details.
Upon submission, you will receive a welcome email. Included will be instructions prompting you to set up your MyABF Community user account. Please bookmark the page (or return to this webpage for a reminder). Once you have a MyABF account, ALL future applications will need to be submitted from within your account. Failure to do so will delay the processing of your application.
Returning ABF Applicants:
If you submitted an application after April 15, 2020, you should have received an email welcoming you to the MyABF Community. To start a new application, please click on this MyABF Community login page link, then login to your account. Once logged in, click on the “Start A New Application” tile found on the home page, and follow the instructions.
ATTENTION: If you already have a MyABF account, failing to submit your application from your user account login will delay the processing of your application.
New ABF Applicants:
If you are a new ABF applicant, click on the “Start New Application” button below to begin an application. You will be automatically redirected to ABF’s Initial Application form where you must confirm the Funding Program and Language Preference, and enter your basic contact information. Then, continue on to the Main Application form. Once the Main Application form has been completed, please click the Submit button on the final page.
Required Documents Reminder:
Please be sure to read through the Required Documents pages for the following programs as you may need to attach some documents or provide additional information in your application:
- North America College/Vocational – Required Documents
- Africa College/Vocational – Required Documents
- Philippines College/Vocational – Required Documents
- Europe College/Vocational – Required Documents
Saving Your Progress:
We encourage you to complete your application in one sitting. But, if that’s not possible you can save your progress and continue working from where you left off. To do so, click the checkbox found on each page of the Main Application (“Save my progress and resume later”).
- You will be prompted to enter your email and choose a password.
- Click Save.
- You will receive an email confirmation including a link to the login page allowing you to resume your application.
- Important: remember the email you used, and save your password somewhere safe as both credentials will be required for you to recover your application. Also, if you have saved your progress on more than one application, make sure you have selected to correct record. Please note that your saved application will be available for 2 months, after which time it will no longer be available.