This page is updated every August with ABF’s Board-approved finalized audited financials from the previous fiscal year.
IRS 990 Forms
The IRS Form 990 is an annual reporting return that certain federally tax-exempt organizations must file with the IRS. It provides information on ABF’s mission, programs, and finances. It is an information return and not an income tax return. The Albert Baker Fund is a tax-exempt non-profit organization recognized under the IRS Tax Code 501(c)(3) because it pursues charitable, educational, and/or religious purposes.
- 2015–2016 Albert Baker Fund Form 990
- 2014–2015 Albert Baker Fund Form 990
- 2013–2014 Albert Baker Fund Form 990
- 2012–2013 Albert Baker Fund Form 990
- 2011–2012 Albert Baker Fund Form 990
- 2010–2011 Albert Baker Fund Form 990
- 2009–2010 Albert Baker Fund Form 990
Audited Financial Statement
The Albert Baker Fund’s Audited Financial Statement is provided for the most recent fiscal year ending September 30, 2015.