This page is updated every August with ABF’s Board-approved finalized audited financials from the previous fiscal year.
IRS 990 Forms
The IRS Form 990 is an annual reporting return that certain federally tax-exempt organizations must file with the IRS. It provides information on ABF’s mission, programs, and finances. It is an information return and not an income tax return. The Albert Baker Fund is a tax-exempt non-profit organization recognized under the IRS Tax Code 501(c)(3) because it pursues charitable, educational, and/or religious purposes.
- 2019-2020 Albert Baker Fund Form 990
- 2018-2019 Albert Baker Fund Form 990
- 2017-2018 Albert Baker Fund Form 990
- 2016-2017 Albert Baker Fund Form 990
- 2015-2016 Albert Baker Fund Form 990
Audited Financial Statement
The Albert Baker Fund’s Audited Financial Statement is provided for the fiscal years ending September 30, 2020 and 2019.